Take a trip to Piedmont through our dishes
At Ginos, we are passionate about the secrets of each region in Italy. Recently, we travelled to Piedmont in the north of the country and have brought back some of the most authentic flavours from its most remote villages. Do you want to go on a sensory journey around Piedmont with us?
- Buschetta di vitello tonnato: Fine slices of warm roast beef with our special tuna and anchovy sauce, fresh salad leaves, capers and flaked almonds on a slice of crusty bread (2 units).
- Fondutta piemontese: Cheese fondue with chunks of Italian gorgonzola and flaked almonds. Served with our courgette slices in tempura batter, carrot sticks, garlic bread and grissini breadsticks. A Ginos classic now upgraded with gorgonzola cheese D.O.P. and other extras.
- Pizza tartufo e uovo: Bechamel and black truffle cream base, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, boletus and mushrooms, two sous vide eggs and Italian prosciutto. Now with Parmesan cheese and authentic Italian prosciutto.
- Pappardelle tartufo e funghi: Fresh 100% Italian pasta with black truffle cream, sous vide egg, mushroom slices and grated parmesan cheese. Yes, in Piedmont they add truffle to practically every dish.
- Gnocchi gratinati al ragú: With pork cheek slowly stewed in an Italian tomato and red wine sauce and baked au gratin with mozzarella cheese, dried tomato and chopped parsley. There are few things more typical of this region than its gnocchi and meat stews.
- Torta tentazione di cioccolato: Rich chocolate cake served with mascarpone cream, a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a crunchy amaretti biscuit. Piedmont is where the first bars of chocolate were produced in Europe.
- Coppa di gelato cioccolato croccantino: Ice cream sundae with a chocolate and hazelnut cream base, chocolate and vanilla ice cream, hazelnut and wafer pieces, cream and crunchy chocolate chunks. Did you know that chocolate and hazelnut cream was invented in Piedmont?
You can enjoy these dishes separately or have an authentic Piedmont experience with our menu for 2 or more. Hurry! These dishes are exclusively Edizione Limitata, so you will only be able to try them while stocks last.
Book your table!