3. COOKIES POLICY
3.1 .- DEFINITION AND PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage to store and recover information on a user's browsing habits or computer, among other things; and depending on the information they contain and the way in which the computer is used, they may be used to recognize the user even if the user's computer changes location or IP address.
Cookies are installed while browsing the Internet either by websites the user visits or by third parties related to the website. They allow the latter to know about the user's activity on the same site or others related to it, for example: the location of access, the connection time, the device of access (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks and data regarding user behavior on the Internet.
Besides the cookies it also uses pixel tags, which are small pieces of embedded code in this page used for analytical purposes, among others, to learn about:
- Users who upload and/or visit a certain page.
- In combination with cookies, identify the User that activated a certain pixel.
- The result of our campaigns.
- Access to cookies.
These pixels are loaded on the page and not on the User's computer or terminal.
3.2.- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES THIS WEBSITE USES
Sigla uses the following types of cookies on this Web:
- First party cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the website editor to provide services requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: They are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website editor but rather another entity which processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Tracking cookies: They allow users to browse a webpage, platform or application and use the different options or services that may exist such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying logins, access to restricted areas, remembering elements included in an order, completing the order purchase process, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content to disseminate videos or sound or sharing content through social media, for example.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which data continues to be stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the party responsible for the cookie. This period of time may be a few minutes to several years.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that are processed by us or third parties, they enable the most effective management possible of advertising spaces which, as applicable, the site publisher includes on a webpage, application or platform to provide services requested based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency at which ads are shown.
- Analytical cookies: Types of cookies, processed by us or third parties, designed and used for monitoring and analysing User behavior.
Moreover, it is possible to visit a webpage or open an email with an ad or special promotion for our products or services which installs a cookie in your browser which helps us later show you advertising related to the searches you make, control our ads in relation to the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they appear, etc.
3.3.- THIRD PARTY COOKIES
These cookies are sent to your terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by Sigla but rather another entity which processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Therefore, we suggest you go to these third party websites to get more information on the cookies installed and how you can managed them. In order to enable various functionalities, our Web uses these cookies:
Purpose of the cookie
This is a web analytics tool that makes it possible for site owners to know the degree of user involvement on their website. Google Analytics customers may read various reports describing how the users that visit their websites interact in order to improve them. Google Analytics collects information anonymously; in other words, it reports site trends without identifying users.
Google website optimizer
|Tool to improve usability and user experience while browsing the site and optimizing the website. Which allows testing content changes, architectures, CTAs, etc. In turn, this tool will help you obtain behavior statistics, perform A/B tests, variants and experiments.|
Facebook installs cookies from the website to customize your online experience (showing you advertising that is pertinent to your interests and allows you to "like" things you see on the website, for example).
Twitter installs cookies from this site to customize your online experience (to allow you to write comments on things you see on the website, for example).
(NREUM, NRAGENT and JSESSIONID)
This is a web application monitoring service aimed at improving and debugging the Web. The cookies (NREUM, NRAGENT and JSESSIONID) are used to calculate Web response times in users' web browsers.
We use advertising cookies in order to display the advertising most related to the user's interests as per their browsing habits on third party websites. These cookies are provided by MEDIAMIND SPAIN SL, the owner of the MediaMind application and are used by Sigla to improve its advertising management.
By means of the insertion of this pixel or label it registers the Users' visit to our Page so that ads appear about our products and services in the timeline of the Facebook social network. The Facebook social network takes care of the registration and conservation of information.
Heat map for analyzing different website user behavior.
Hotjar cookies anonymously collect standard registration information and data on the visitors' habits. For further information: https://www.hotjar.com/terms.
They are used to measure web activity and create user navigation profiles to introduce improvements based on the data usage user analysis.
|Crazy Egg||It’s a web usability and optimization tool that monitors user activity at a website. Crazy Egg gathers standard registration information and data on visitors habits anonymously. More information: https://www.crazyegg.com/terms. They are used to measure web activity and to prepare user browsing profiles in order to add improvements after analyzing user usage data.|
3.4.- REVOKING AND DELETING COOKIES
You may allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options for the browser installed on your computer. If you do not allow cookies to be installed in your browser, you may not be able to access some sections of our Web.
For more information, read the help section for your browser or click on the link corresponding to your browser.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/internet-explorer-help
In case you wish to deactivate ads based on the Facebook pixel you can use the following link: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences.
3.5.- WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DISABLE THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
It will not prevent you from using this Web, but you may not be able to fully use all functionalities.
We are not interested in collecting personal data on minors under 14. Therefore, if you are aware these data have been "collected" without their parent's or guardian's express consent, please contact us so we may delete the data. By doing so, we are protecting children's rights and declare the utmost respect for the law.
3.7.- UPDATING THE COOKIES POLICY
This Cookies Policy was updated for the last time on January 30, 2018.
By using this Web, you consent to the possible processing of the information on you by third parties and for the purposes mentioned in this title.
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, you may contact us through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating "Cookies Policy" in the subject line.